To embed this BIM object onto your website, simply copy and paste the HTML code below.
<iframe src="https://www.nationalbimlibrary.com/en/syndicationgeneration/iframesingle/?objectId=263418" frameborder="0" width="225" height="285"></iframe>
The object content is configured for use in Canada, but it may also be suitable for use in other locations.
The use of ThermaCrimp™ technology allows for excellent compressive strength while providing thermal efficiency, non-combustibility, water repellency, and flexibility when working with uneven substrates. RainBarrier® ci High Compressive (80) can be used behind light weight cladding – including combustible and open-joint assemblies.
• High compressive strength to support cladding attachment system with minimal penetration through continuous insulation
• Vapor permeable
• Tolerant of substrate irregularities
• Non-combustible and non-deteriorating
• Fire resistant to temperatures above 1,093°C (2,000°F)
• Enhances acoustical performance
• Minimum 70% recycled content2
• Contributes to credits in several green building programs such as LEED® and Green Globes®
Standards, Codes Compliance
• CCMC Evaluation Listing No. 14060-L
• CAN/ULC-S702, Standard for Mineral Fibre Thermal Insulation for Buildings, Type I
• ASTM C612, Mineral Fiber Block and Board Thermal Insulation, Type IA, IB, II, III, IVA, IVB
Certifications and Sustainable Features
• Verified by ICC-ES to contain a minimum of 70% recycled content. See ICC-ES Evaluation Report VAR-1025 at icc-es.org.
• Environmental Product Declaration (EPD) has been certified by UL Environment. For more information visit ul.com/epd.
• RainBarrier® Products have a published Health Product Declaration (HPD).
Thickness: 38 mm (1.5”) – 102 mm (4”)
Widths: 609 mm (24”), 1219 mm (48”)
Lengths: 1219 mm (48”), 1829 mm (72”)
Your query has been sent.
A technical consultant from will be in touch soon.
Manufacturers using NBS National BIM Library adhere to our code of conduct.
The creation of BIM objects for the inclusion on the National BIM Library includes Omniclass classification codes and titles.
Copyright © 2014 the secretariat for the OmniClass Development Committee. All Rights Reserved. http://www.omniclass.org/